>

martes, 26 de julio de 2011

Beach diary.

Here I leave tons of pictures from my week at the beach with my University friends. Them are not glamourous or fashionable, but them are very funny and express what I do and what I feel in that fantastic days. I spent last week with my friend Alejandra in my familiar house at the beach in Huelva, but I don't have any picture yet. Sorry about the few posts I updated. I promise I'll show you outfit posts very soon!







Gandía beach.







Freedom.







Do you like my bikini?







Come fly with me, let's fly away.







My girls.







Red beach hair.





Wearing hat at night is the last fashion.







Oli Ba Ba terrace.






This is love!



Are you enjoying this holidays? What are your plans?






Besitos a tod@s...






Pa.

No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...