>

martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Fashion metallic.

I love the metal details. In accesories, shoes, bags, jackets... So I always find inspiration in some Street Style blogs, where I can find pictures with incredible golden and silver accesories or details. My favorites? Jak and Jil or Stockholm Street Style. Here I leave some amazing pictures to show you that metal details are the best to seem chic.

















Tomorrow I am going to meet Cynthia Bagué, from the blog The Lithium Girl and some others bloggers in an special meet for a famous drink brand. I'll tell y0u details and pics ;)


Besitos a tod@s...

Pa.

3 comentarios:

EmerJa dijo...

La primera foto me gusta:)

Andrea SDB dijo...

Palo!! me encanta la ultima foto con el pelo rosa ufff totalmente sex and the city!
x cierto...se que mi blog es caca en comparacion cn el tuyo ya q n tne nada q ver! xro tanto como para no seguirme? :( valeeeeee eeeeee, te la cuento! jajajajaj s broma! un besazo gordiii!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) dijo...

love the shoes! x hivenn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...